Saline County Kansas

You are here: Departments > County Clerk > Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks

Vehicle Park Permits

Note: Please bring the tag number of the vehicle you are purchasing a vehicle permit for with you.

Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism (KDWPT) will no longer be offering the 2nd annual vehicle permit (discount). If you have more than one vehicle that needs a permit, you will have to purchase another annual or a daily vehicle permit.

Permits & Licenses

Almost all licenses which are available from the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism can be purchased through the Saline County Clerk's office or the KDWPT Online Licensing System.  The Clerk's office accepts Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Visa credit cards for Wildlife and Parks permits with a 2.5% fee.

The following is a list of licenses and permits available from the Clerk's office along with links to the KDWPT website for more information on each type of license or permit.

Antelope & Elk Permits
Boat Registration Note:Please bring KA Numbers/Hull ID, Bill of Sale and Boat Information
Deer Permit & Tags
Fishing Licenses
Furharvester Licenses
Hunting Licenses
Park Permits
Turkey Permits & Tags
Waterfowl Licenses

Official County Government Website. Copyright Saline County, Kansas © 2016 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.