Saline County Kansas

Official County Government Website

Photo Courtesy Of Marciana Vequist
You are here: Departments > Register of Deeds > Passports > Passport Renewal Applications

Passport Renewal

Passport Renewal Applications

Renewal Options
Answer YES to all of these questions to determine if you are able to use a renewal form and submit your renewal application on your own

  • Can I submit my most recent U.S. Passport?
  • Was I at least 16 when my most recent U.S. Passport was issued?
  • Was my most recent U.S. Passport issued less than 15 years ago?
  • Do I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. Passport?


  • Have I had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name change?

    If you answer NO to any of these questions, please follow instructions for a new application.

    Name Changes
    If your name has changed due to a legal name change or marriage, please contact the Register of Deeds Office for further information. Name changes that occur within 1 year of issuance of the passport can be changed with no fee. Name changes on passports more than 1 year after issuance of the passport require the application fee.
    Renewal applications may be obtained from the County Register of Deeds Office or downloaded at

    What to Submit

  1. Most recent passport that was issued less than 15 years ago.
  2. Certified marriage license or certified court order of name change, if applicable.
  3. Check for $110 payable to the "U.S. Department of State" (If requesting expedite service, send a total of $170).
  4. Passport quality photo.

Copyright Saline County Kansas© 2017. All Rights Reserved.